- 13 of the worst movies I've ever seen- I went and saw Mamma Mia this weekend. Who hires a cast of actors for a musical that can't sing? Pretty much awful. The best part of the movie was after the movie when I ran into my best friend's parents in the theater.
- 13 Of My Favorite Friends Episodes- I couldn't come up with scenes off the top of my head and went and found some Friends blogs and got distracted for an hour watching the best scenes ever. I didn't watch Friends until my sophomore year of college and made it through all 10 seasons (thanks Dan!!) that year and am hooked. Probably my favorite TV show of all-time.
- 13 Quick/Cleaning Decorating Tips- I bought a book about how to clean your house for busy women and have learned some great tips. I figured I would use my favorites for WFMW instead of giving them all away here.
- 13 things I need to do before I move in 2 weeks- I just keep making lists and not getting anything done; it just makes me feel bad.
- 13 cute things I bought in KS last week- didn't feel like taking any pictures, and nobody really wants to hear me describe the three black shirts I bought.
- 13 things I like about my new job- I'm sure this will come later but I don't think I have thirteen yet. I do have a couple though- location, people, and a free soda machine!
- 13 of my favorite games- We just got Killer Bunnies, and I could see it becoming a favorite. We're playing Friday night with some friends so I'll let you know for sure later.
- 13 things I want for my birthday- It's not for 2 months (Sept), but I keep thinking about all of these great presents I want to buy myself. Oops. Maybe one of these days I'll actually let Richie buy me something and not just buy it for myself.
- 13 TV channels that never let me down- I'm flipping through the channels and always come back to the same ones. Mostly Fox, HGTV, TLC, TNT, CW, and Food. Used to be the Game Network before Comcast decided that a snowstorm was the newest game show.
- 13 of my favorite comfort food/meals- I'm always starving right around 10:00 PM so this one makes perfect sense.
- 13 of the dumbest commercials I've ever seen- Can you tell I'm watching TV? I think one of my favorites is the Pepto Bismal commercial where the dinosaurs/monsters are singing and dancing.
- 13 TV shows that I could watch over and over again- This idea came right after I couldn't pick 13 Friends episodes. Friends would top the list followed closely behind by Gilmore Girls, game shows, House Hunters, Law & Order, What Not to Wear, and others.
- 13 things you may not know about me- Like for instance I'm a Friends addict or that I come home and change into sweats and a sweatshirt every night or that I bite my nails til they bleed and if I didn't have to, I wouldn't eat because I really don't get hungry. Hmm there are a lot of things you probably don't know about me. Maybe when I get to 500 posts I'll write one of those 100 things about me. I better start now.
So that's what's going on in my head right now- TV, food, family, and what I should be doing instead of writing on my blog right now. But I'll look back on this one day and laugh at how funny I was back then (now!??!). I do that with my journals from high school a lot.
Sorry if the blog is a little blah right now. I'm seriously just brain fried from helping Richie apply for jobs at law firms nex summer, sitting in hours of training at the new job, and thinking about all the things I need to do before moving. I'm working on getting back into the swing of things. If there's anything you're missing or any of the topics above you'd like to hear me write about, I'm all ears. Or any other topic for that matter.