If you have any great additions to this list or things you think we should do, definitely let me know. I'm open to any and all suggestions.
- Go on a relaxing cruise.
- Go to Disneyworld.
- Go to the carnival at Landmark mall.
- Fall asleep with him actually next to me in the bed, rather than still at his desk.
- Sit down and eat a real dinner together, like at our dining room table.
- Play lots and lots of games.
- Have a bbq.
- Go see some of the sites in DC and enjoy the outdoors.
- Watch all of the movies we missed in the past year while cuddling on our couch.
- Sleep in on Saturday without feeling like we need to be doing anything.
- Go on a weekend getaway without a laptop or textbook.
- Talk to and see our family.
- Love him with no reservations.
For more Thursday Thirteen lists, check out thursdaythirteen.com.