- Taking a much needed vacation.
- Sleeping in and not going to work.
- Working out then taking a nice dip in the outdoor pool.
- Eating breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks that I don't have to make!
- Soaking in the sun on some beautiful beach in Mazatlan, Mexico.
- Wearing a swim suit, shorts, and flip flops.
- Bartering with Mexicans to get cheap jewelry.
- Getting circles around my eyes from the tight snorkeling goggles.
- Ordering one of everything on the menu and not finishing it all.
- Watching a cruise ship dance ensemble dance to Broadway style music.
- Soaking in the adults only hot tub before going to bed.
- Using my Spanish for the first time in way too long.
- Hanging out with some good friends I haven't seen in a while.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Thursday Thirteen #30: Thirteen Things I'll Be Doing in Thirteen Days
I'm beginning the countdown. We leave for our cruise a week from Sunday, which isn't 13 days, but hey it made for a good Thursday Thirteen. My to-do list from a month ago is about half as long, but they're all things I'm going to finish up this weekend. So now I can start thinking about the cruise itself. Here are thirteen things I'm going to be doing thirteen days from now.